[TACRAO] Listserv New Registrar

Charles Kettlewell Charles.Kettlewell at utsouthwestern.edu
Mon Sep 21 15:46:26 CDT 2015

Pat and Mary,

The best TCU selection since the color purple!  Way to continue this outstanding legacy!  Of course, Mary is MUCH younger and better looking than Pat, but that is another story altogether ....

Chuck

Charles L. Kettlewell
Registrar and Director of Student Financial Aid
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX  75390-9096
Ph: 214-648-3606
Fx: 214-648-3289

TACRAO President 2015
[cid:image003.png at 01D0F484.ACBC8200]
Reaching New Heights Through Innovation, Imagination and Collaboration
November 8-11, 2015 - Houston Hyatt Regency