[TACRAO] Listserv Lake Dallas High School College Fair

cbuxton at ldisd.net cbuxton at ldisd.net
Mon Sep 14 14:21:35 CDT 2015

Who: YOU! Colleges, universities, and technical schools
What: Lake Dallas High School College Fair
When: December 1, 2015, 6:30-8:30pm
Where: Lake Dallas High School, 3016 Parkridge Ln., Corinth TX 76208
Follow the link and complete the Google Form

Hosting College Fair at LDHS, Corinth, TX on December 1, 2015 from
6:30-8:30pm
We are targeting our Junior Class but also inviting our 8th-10th
graders and 12th graders. We expect 500+ college-bound students and
parents to be in attendance in their search for higher education
options. Please consider (or please take this opportunity to) showcase
your college to our students!

I've invited you to fill out the form Lake Dallas High School College
Fair. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KrCx5ZrtSkPuqMfOLp8OPxoTnFVNhsM4pv-J4Dm1bsY/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, and any attachment, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, copying, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please return it to the sender and delete the material from any computer. Lake Dallas ISD will not be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained within this message.