[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Conference Registration and school supplies donations needed

afrah.hassan1 afrah.hassan1 at hccs.edu
Mon Sep 14 09:03:08 CDT 2015

Less than two months away!

Register now for the 94th TACRAO Annual Meeting at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Beautiful Downtown Houston!  The conference will be held Sunday, November 8 through Wednesday, November 11.

The "Early Bird" registration fee is $250 through October 9. So register early.

For more information on the Annual Conference, check out the webpage at:

http://www.tacrao.org/news/2015-annual-conference

You can book your accommodations directly with the Hyatt Regency by going to:

https://resweb.passkey.com/go/TACRAO

With the opportunity for more than 100 scheduled thoughtful program sessions, outstanding professional networking, several evening activities and battle of the regions, you don't want to miss this conference.  Register now.

We have arranged a school drive through Houston Independent School District Strategic Partnerships.  Collection boxes will be located throughout the conference space.  You may drop off school supplies or make a monetary donation.   They are in need of middle school supplies most right now.  Particularly:
Spiral Notebooks
3 ring binders
Notebook Paper (college ruled)
Composition Books (college ruled)
#2 Pencils
Pens (black, blue, and red)

Otherwise, you may provide a monetary donation, and make checks payable to the HISD Foundation, list in the memo line: For Assembled Backpack.  We will be collecting checks during registration.

Thanks in advance for supporting our philanthropic efforts.

Publicity Chair,
Houston, 2015

Thank You
Ms. Afrah F. Hassan, M.Ed
Enrollment Service Officer
Houston Community College
713-718-7701
afrah.hassan1 at hccs.edu<https://webmail.hccs.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=aa6401c3bfd6483897cd7644001ac76d&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwebmail.hccs.edu%2fowa%2fredir.aspx%3fC%3d0e8a60b53d9a404d81e92fa4c93a7122%26URL%3dmailto%253aafrah.hassan1%2540hccs.edu> (Preferred method of contact)