[TACRAO] Listserv Banner Schools- Test Tape Loads (SRTLOAD)

Ramon-Barbato, Linda Linda.Ramon-Barbato at tamucc.edu
Thu Sep 10 16:53:23 CDT 2015

Hi Everyone!

To all Banner schools, when you upload test scores (ACT, SAT, AP, TOEFL, CLEP) via the SRTLOAD process, do you create recruit records on Banner form SRARECR? If so, how do you handle test takers that have different expected graduation dates? For example, on an SAT test tape load, I have several high school juniors and several high school seniors who have submitted SAT test scores. When I run SRTLOAD and create the recruit record, can I create recruit records that are term specific (fall 2016, fall 2017) for those particular groups, simultaneously?

Please reply back to me at Linda.Ramon-Barbato at tamucc.edu . THANK YOU!

Best,

Linda L. Ramon-Barbato

Associate Director of Recruitment Communications

Enrollment Management Services

Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi

P:    361.825.5923

E:    Linda.Ramon-Barbato at tamucc.edu

W:  www.tamucc.edu<http://www.tamucc.edu>

[cid:E1D37413-B248-421A-BC18-C17768F5593A]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments,
student information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited under
the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C.*1232g; 34 CFR Part 99).
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or
disseminate this information. Please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.