[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO CDCN Update: Coastal Bend Week

Ramon-Barbato, Linda Linda.Ramon-Barbato at tamucc.edu
Fri Sep 4 11:43:39 CDT 2015

TACRAO CDCN Update: Coastal Bend Week

The counselors at Sinton High School recently changed email providers; they were not too sure that the amazing TACRAO recruiters had received the their program invite. So without further ado...

Sinton ISD will be hosting the annual North Bay Area College Day on Monday, October 5, 2015 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. We are extending an invitation to your university/agency to be a participant for our College Day events. We are planning to provide booths for several colleges, universities, technical schools, and military. We have extended an invitation to some of our neighboring high schools to participate in our College Fair. We will host this event in the Sam A. May gymnasium. We encourage you to please RSVP by September 25, 2015 to Diana Cancino at dcancino at sintonisd.net . If you have any further questions, please contact us at 361.364.6659 or email to: Margie Mercer (mercer at sintonisd.net), Lyle Sanders (slanders at sintonisd.net).

Linda L. Ramon-Barbato

Associate Director of Recruitment Communications

Enrollment Management Services

Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi

P:    361.825.5923

E:    Linda.Ramon-Barbato at tamucc.edu

W:  www.tamucc.edu<http://www.tamucc.edu>

[cid:B1A65466-6EEE-40C6-87A5-0A1C9B296192]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments,
student information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited under
the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C.*1232g; 34 CFR Part 99).
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or
disseminate this information. Please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.