[TACRAO] Listserv Honorary Membership

Trey Hattaway THattaway at kilgore.edu
Tue Sep 1 08:22:28 CDT 2015

Good Morning and Happy New (School) Year!

The Honorary Membership and Recognition Awards Committee is charged with identifying individuals who have been active TACRAO members and are potentially eligible for honorary membership based on retirement from the profession or a career change that precludes any future active membership in the Association.

We are asking the TACRAO membership for the names of individuals that have retired or left the profession as of August 31, 2015 who should be considered for Honorary Membership. From your recommendations, we will verify whether or not each candidate has the met the necessary requirements for Honorary Membership. Recommendations will be taken until Tuesday, September 15. Once a list has been compiled, the Committee will forward its recommendations to the Executive Committee for approval and announce our results at the Annual Conference in Houston.

If you would, please forward names you feel we should consider to the Honorary Membership and Recognition Awards Committee:

Trey Hattaway, 2014-15 Chair - thattaway at kilgore.edu<mailto:thattaway at kilgore.edu>

Sherry Benoit - sherry.benoit at lamar.edu<mailto:sherry.benoit at lamar.edu>

Mary Kincannon - m.kincannon at tcu.edu<mailto:m.kincannon at tcu.edu>

Please do not respond to the entire Listserv.

Trey Hattaway
Director of Enrollment Management
Kilgore College
1100 Broadway