[TACRAO] Listserv Are you available? TACRAO I'm Available forms needed

Inglish, Darla darla.inglish at mwsu.edu
Wed May 6 17:58:35 CDT 2015

Dear TACRAO,
Several of you have already submitted an I'm Available Form for the 2015 conference-Thank you!  However, we still are in need of some more in specific areas.  If you are interested in serving as a session facilitator for the 2015 Houston conference, please complete and submit the online form as soon as possible.  Additionally, if you have an interest in serving on a session planning committee, or a standing committee, please indicate any for which you would be interested in serving on the I'm Available Form.  For committee service, it is best to know that you will  be available to attend the 2015 conference in Houston, so that you can join your other committee members in a networking luncheon where you will begin work/planning/session ideas for the respective committees.
Serving on a committee is a good way to get started and to get more personal and professional enrichment and fulfillment out of your membership in TACRAO.

Thank you for taking the time to complete and submit the I'm Available form found at: http://www.tacrao.org/sites/default/files/files/Fillable%20TACRAO%20I'm%20Available_front_and_back-submit-2015.pdf
Or, you can find it by navigating to www.tacrao.org<http://www.tacrao.org> , clicking on the tab "Organization", then scrolling to the bottom left of the page and clicking the "I'm Available" link.

Best wishes for a successful end to your spring semester!

Darla Inglish, Registrar, and TACRAO President-elect
Midwestern State University
3410 Taft Blvd.
Wichita Falls, TX 76308-2099
Phone 940-397-4321, Fax 940-397-4672