[TACRAO] Listserv Registrar Position Available-Tarleton

Stoker, Dr. Susan STOKER at tarleton.edu
Mon May 4 09:58:50 CDT 2015

My Registrar position at Tarleton State University is now posted on our University website.

I wanted to send a personal note to the list serv and encourage anyone who might be interested, to apply.
I am not leaving because of anything TSU has done or not done. I love the area and the University. I am leaving to pursue a career as a full-time author. My husband will continue working for Tarleton and we are not leaving the area.

I have committed to staying here through the summer term and I will be around if the new Registrar has any questions. I didn’t want to leave my boss or my employees in a lurch and gave 3.5 months notice. ☺
If you have any questions about the job or Tarleton, please feel free to email me separately. I’m happy to do my best to answer.

You can find the job application on TSU’s HR website here:

https://jobs.tarleton.edu/postings/3433

Susan

Susan Stoker, Ph.D.
Registrar
Box T-0620 | Tarleton State University | Stephenville, TX 76402
Phone (254) 968-9120             Fax     (254) 968-9389
                                          www.tarleton.edu/registrar
[Tarleton logo]