[TACRAO] Listserv recruiting non-traditional students

Andrea Liner andrea.liner at blinn.edu
Fri May 1 07:58:53 CDT 2015

Blinn College is preparing an Enrollment Management plan for recruiting and retaining non-traditional students.  If your institutions has prepared a plan or has had success in the past with recruiting non-traditional students, please email me.  I would like to talk to you about your successes.

Happy Friday and Happy May Day Everyone!!!!

Andrea “Andi” Liner
Dean of Admissions, Records/Registrar
Blinn College
902 College Avenue
Brenham, TX  77833
979-830-4413
andrea.liner at blinn.edu<mailto:andrea.liner at blinn.edu>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CE459A.F9C17B50]<http://www.blinn.edu/>

As part of its commitment to student success, Blinn is implementing a Quality Enhancement Plan<http://www.blinn.edu/qep/> titled “Destination Success: First-Year Focus,” which utilizes learning communities to support first-year college students. Find out more at www.blinn.edu/QEP/<http://www.blinn.edu/qep/>.