[TACRAO] Listserv WTACRAO Early Bird ends April 10- Don't miss out.

Maria Aguirre-Acuna maria.aguirre at tstc.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:23:49 CDT 2015

WTACRAO has not had a meeting the last 2 years, we are not going to
let 2015 get
away from us.  This is an excellent opportunity to send staff that doesn't
get to go to the AnnualConference.

Sheila Gray from TTU has been working to secure a location and speaker.
Attached is the tentative agenda.

WTACRAO Regional Meeting

*Monday, April 20, 2015*

9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.

The International Cultural Center

Texas Tech University

601 Indiana

Lubbock, Texas

*Registration - $30 (must register and pay by April 10)*

*$40 if registered after April 10 or at the door.*

*Register with the following link**: http://goo.gl/9zKp97
<http://goo.gl/9zKp97>*

*Payments: * *Make checks payable to WTACRAO. Send checks to: WTACRAO c/o
Tana Miller, Registrar West Texas A&M University WTAMU Box 60877 Canyon TX
79016*

*We are not able to process payments via credit card.  Tana Miller will
send you an invoice that you can process for payment.*

--

Your WTACRAO Officers:

*Tracy Hilliard - President*

*Maria Aguirre - Vice President*

*Diane Brice - Secretary*

*Tana Miller - Treasurer*

--

*Maria C. Aguirre*

Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management

Texas State Technical College West Texas
300 Homer K. Taylor Drive | Sweetwater, TX 79556
O: 325.235.7349 | F: 325.235.7443

This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Maria C.
Aguirre-Acuna and does not represent official Texas State Technical College
policy.