[TACRAO] Listserv Pre-registration question

Lothringer, Robert rlothringer at mail.twu.edu
Tue Mar 24 11:06:29 CDT 2015

1.       Athletes, Veterans, Hall Directors, Honors program students, Orientation Leaders, SGA and G-Force students.

2.       Although not a formal process, it would have to have Cabinet approval, and I believe a VP has to sponsor it for the Cabinet to consider.

3.       None

Bobby

Bobby Lothringer
University Registrar