[TACRAO] Listserv Embossed diplomas

Busby, Maria REG_MZB at shsu.edu
Wed Mar 18 09:52:16 CDT 2015

Hi Shannon,

Sam Houston's diplomas have raised seals.  If you need our vendor information, please let me know.  The printing of the diplomas is handled through our campus printing press department.

We do not distribute the diplomas at commencement.  Grades are due to the Registrar normally the Monday following commencement.  Once the term grade process is complete in the Registrar's Office, our staff begins the final evaluation process of the degree candidates.  Diplomas are mailed from the Registrar's Office approximately 4 - 6 weeks following the commencement ceremonies.

Maria Busby
Associate Registrar
reg_mzb at shsu.edu
Phone:  936-294-1036
Sam Houston State University
A Member of The Texas State University System

Sam Houston is a great name in Texas education.
"Don't be enticed by success or scared by failure, be captivated with purpose." ~~ Bob Goff