[TACRAO] Listserv Embossed diplomas

Prado, Rene G rprado at tamiu.edu
Mon Mar 16 11:59:06 CDT 2015

Good morning!

TAMIU's diplomas have an embossed seal ordered from Scrip-Safe and we print diplomas in-house using Scrip-Safe's Diplomas-on-Demand.

Rene Prado
Associate Registrar
Texas A&M International University

P       Please consider the environment before printing this email.

 [cid:tamiu_emailsig.png at ddbf9dbe102c432394bd63659f51f53f]

________________________________
[cid:icon_system-01.jpg at 1e5d9fbe7ebf4a6281d4364769d32418]

Rene G Prado
Associate Registrar
Office of the University Registrar
USC 121F
Laredo, TX 78041
Tel. (956) 326-2223
Fax (956) 326-2249

As pursuant to Texas A&M International University rule 33.04.99.L2 concerning the Use and Disposition of Electronic Communications, this email is a mechanism for official communication of the University. Electronic mail (e-mail) should be used only for legitimate academic or state business. Official email communications are intended only to meet the academic and administrative needs of the campus community.