[TACRAO] Listserv Diplomas at Graduation question

Lana Wagner Lwagner at hputx.edu
Mon Mar 16 09:02:41 CDT 2015

Howard Payne University hands out diplomas at commencement.  Student ID's are not checked.

Lana Wagner
Registrar
Howard Payne University
1000 Fisk Street
Brownwood, TX  76801-2794
lwagner at hputx.edu  -  Phone:  325/649-8011  -  Fax:  325/649-8909
Live Simply. Love Generously. Laugh Often, Care Deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the Rest to God.
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.