[TACRAO] Listserv Embossed diplomas

Sam Carrell SCarrell at uttyler.edu
Thu Mar 12 08:05:30 CDT 2015

UT Tyler's diplomas do have raised a seal affixed as part of the diploma stock. We use an outside vendor to print, but have them shipped to our office for final sorting and mail-out.

Thank you,

Sam Carrell, M.B.A.
Associate Registrar
Office of the Registrar
The University of Texas at Tyler
Ph: (903) 565-5925
Fax: (903) 565-5705

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail communication (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18, U.S.C 2510-2521, is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use in any way of the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received this message in error, and then delete it. Thank You.