[TACRAO] Listserv Diplomas at Graduation question

Stoker, Dr. Susan STOKER at tarleton.edu
Tue Mar 10 10:37:24 CDT 2015

I know not a ton of people hand out diplomas at graduation anymore...but if you DO, I have a question.

Do you check IDs of all students who show up to graduation to make sure they are who they say they since you are handing out the actual diploma?

I can see this would be a nightmare...thoughts?

Susan

Susan Stoker, Ph.D.
Registrar
Box T-0620 | Tarleton State University | Stephenville, TX 76402
Phone (254) 968-9120             Fax     (254) 968-9389
                                          www.tarleton.edu/registrar
[Tarleton logo]