[TACRAO] Listserv College and Career Fair, Sul Ross State University, Alpine, Tx, May, 20, 2015 hosted by Region 18 Ecucation Service Center

Donna Heiser dheiser at esc18.net
Wed Mar 4 15:16:36 CST 2015

Hi All,

Just wanted to send one more "shout out."  We would love to have your
school represented at our 5th Annual College and Career Fair at Sul Ross
State University in the beautiful Alpine, Tx.

I am attaching the flyer that we sent earlier to our school districts.
There are 33 school districts in the Region 18 ESC area.  They are all
invited each year.  If you would like more information, please call or
email me.

Thanks,
Donna

--