[TACRAO] Listserv West Texas TACRAO News

Tracy Hilliard THilliard at odessa.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:07:29 CST 2015

Pretty!  We are getting rain right now and temperature dropping.  Our ISD has cancelled all after school activities for today and tomorrow already.

Getting anything in your neck of the state yet (almost can bet the farm on it)?

Tracy Hilliard
Student Support Services
Odessa College
201 W. University