[TACRAO] Listserv Question about Admissions Requirements for EVERY Transfer Transcript

Traweek, Vicki vtraweek at wc.edu
Mon Mar 2 08:44:31 CST 2015

Angela,

Weatherford College currently requires an official transcript only from the most recently attended institution. However, we do require official transcripts from any institution from which the student wants to transfer in coursework.
In the past we did require official transcripts from all institutions a student has attended, but that was because financial aid needed officials from all other colleges. Not aware of any other rule that makes us do this.

Vicki

Vicki Traweek
Associate Dean of Enrollment Management
Weatherford College