[TACRAO] Listserv Houston TACRAO Update

Rodriguez, Max mrodri54 at Central.UH.EDU
Tue Jun 30 13:39:54 CDT 2015

Hello,

There have been two updates to the Houston TACRAO schedule. While most of the fairs are secured and on the TACRAO calendar, there are some that are still trickling in.

*         YES Prep public Schools Fall College Fair

o   Location to still be determined

o   October 6, 2015 1-4PM

*         Sam Houston Math and Science Technology center

o   Held at Sam Houston Math and Science Technology Center

o   9400 Irvington, Houston, TX  77076

o   September 29, 2015 9-11am

The rest of the Houston I and II fairs are on the website. I will provide updates when they become available.

Thank you,

Max Rodriguez
Freshman Admissions Coordinator
The Office of Admissions
University of Houston
mrodriguez45 at uh.edu<mailto:mrodriguez45 at uh.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D0B33A.3F014FB0]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email from the University of Houston may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. If you receive this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.