[TACRAO] Listserv Transfer Transcript

Faris, Nancy nfaris at dcccd.edu
Mon Jun 29 14:04:07 CDT 2015

DCCCD requires ALL transcripts and we bring in all freshman and sophomore college level credit for exactly the same reasons Pam mentions below.  There are probably more reasons, and when I think of them I will post them.  :)

Nancy

[DCCCD Logo Bar Color]

Nancy Faris
District Director of Academic and Student Records
1601 South Lamar
Dallas, Tx  75219
214.378.1766 Office
214.378.1770 FAX