[TACRAO] Listserv Transfer Transcript

Divine, Laura LDivine at com.edu
Mon Jun 29 11:07:27 CDT 2015

We require from all schools attended.  We are just starting to add holds to students who do not list a school on ApplyTexas they attended when we find transfer hours on a transcript that is being evaluated.  Example-Student only listed SJ on ApplyTexas application but on their SJ transcript we see hours that were transferred from ACC listed on the SJ transcript.  We would list ACC transcript is "needed" and place a student hold on their record.  Our Financial Aid office needs this information as well as Admissions Office for the 6-drop rule.

Laura A.  Divine
Assistant Registrar
College of the Mainland
ldivine at com.edu<mailto:ldivine at com.edu>