[TACRAO] Listserv Available Position - TAMU - EIS Functional / Business Analyst - Admissions

Sean Cargo scargo at tamu.edu
Fri Jun 26 13:40:35 CDT 2015

TACRAO Members:

Do you have experience and background in Admissions and Recruiting?

Do you like working with technology?

Do you have experience with Ellucian Banner?

If so, please check out our available EIS Functional / Business Analyst
position at:

https://jobpath.tamu.edu/postings/85324

TAMU Job Search:           https://jobpath.tamu.edu/postings/search

Posting Number:              S01064FY15

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sean

Sean Cargo  |  EIS Senior Functional Lead

Enterprise Information Systems  |  Texas A&M University

979.458.3371 - Office  |  979.862.7467 - Fax  |  scargo at tamu.edu

www.tamu.edu