[TACRAO] Listserv Question about Students' Photos on Rosters

Justin Schilke jschilke at rice.edu
Wed Jun 24 14:01:07 CDT 2015

Rice does the same.

We list photographic image as directory information, too, and we also
include a FERPA statement on the roster to remind the instructor it is for
legitimate educational use only.

Justin Schilke

Associate Registrar

Office of the Registrar / Rice University

ph: 713-348-3157 / fax: 713-348-5921

 <http://registrar.rice.edu/> http://registrar.rice.edu/

Information contained in this message may be confidential and privileged and
protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
If so, this information is being shared with the addressee(s) because of a
legitimate educational interest.  Any re-disclosure must be done in
accordance with FERPA.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of
the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify me at the contact information above.

Please take time to fill out our survey and let us know how we are doing:
registrar.rice.edu/feedback/.