[TACRAO] Listserv Question about Students' Photos on Rosters

Miller, Patrick p.miller at tcu.edu
Wed Jun 24 13:40:22 CDT 2015

Our class roster gives faculty the choice of displaying images.  Faculty seem to appreciate the opportunity.

We have not found a disadvantage.

We list image as Directory Information in our FERPA statement.  This is not necessary, but reduces concerns over unintentional exposure.

Best

Pat

Patrick Miller
Registrar and Director of Enrollment Management
TCU