[TACRAO] Listserv Ability to Benefit Cut Scores - TSIA

Michele Stevens mstevens at fpctx.edu
Thu Jun 11 22:22:34 CDT 2015

FPC was wondering the same thing.

Michele

On Jun 11, 2015, at 2:35 PM, Matthew S. Hebbard <mshebbar at southtexascollege.edu<mailto:mshebbar at southtexascollege.edu>> wrote:

Good afternoon TACRAOans,

This question is for my CC colleagues.  Now that Ability to Benefit is back starting on July 1st, does anyone have any updates from the CB or the Department of Ed. on the cut scores for the TSI Assessment?  We have only seen DoE approval for Accuplacer but nothing on TSIA.

Has anyone heard about what cut scores we can use to determine ATB eligibility?

Thanks,

Matt