[TACRAO] Listserv 2015-2016 TACRAO College Day/Night Program - UPDATE

Talamantes, Michael John mtalaman at utep.edu
Mon Jun 8 09:02:34 CDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

The TACRAO High School Relations Committee (HSRC) has been diligently working on providing you with the 2015-2016 TACRAO College Day/Night Program.  I am pleased to inform you the program will only reflect fairs for 2015-2016 circuit.  Previous fairs will not appear on the Excel export. Thank you for your feedback regarding this matter and we look forward to enhancing the delivery of the schedule to all our wonderful paid subscribers.  Thank you for your support!

We will not move forward with a separate listserv solely for recruitment.  As we continue our discussions on schedule change delivery, we will continue with our standard practice of schedule change notification as follows:

  *   TACRAO High School Relations Committee members will update the schedule online AND
  *   TACRAO High School Relations Committee members will then submit a notice to TACRAO listserv with the subject line "TACRAO CDCN UPDATE: [Your week] - [Fair Location]"

     *   EX: TACRAO CDCN UPDATE: El Paso - Socorro High School

For any inquiries regarding specific fairs, please remember to refer to the TACRAO HSRC Roster at http://www.tacrao.org/sites/default/files/files/HSR%20Committee.pdf

Best,

Michael, TACRAO HSRC - Chair

Michael John Talamantes, M.Ed.
Director, Office of Admissions and Recruitment
The University of Texas at El Paso
Mike Loya Academic Services Building, Room 102
500 W. University Ave., El Paso, Texas 79968
915.747.7354
mtalaman at utep.edu<mailto:mtalaman at utep.edu>

[cid:7EB216BE-8320-4CA0-8947-61BB739FF20B]