[TACRAO] Listserv Permanent Residency question

Jeffrey Rhodes jeff.rhodes at utrgv.edu
Fri Jun 5 15:20:23 CDT 2015

Residency for tuition purposes and citizenship are mutually exclusive (currently).

Even if a student does not meet Senate Bill requirements, if the student has lived in Texas for 12 consecutive months prior to enrolling, s/he is a resident for tuition purposes.

JHR

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
The University of Texas-Pan American