[TACRAO] Listserv Texas Swing Weeks - Overview

Mackenzie Burns burnsma at slu.edu
Thu Jun 4 13:41:29 CDT 2015

Hi Dara,

My name is Mackenzie Burns and I am a Regional Admission Counselor in
Houston, Texas for Saint Louis University. We are very interested in
participating in the graduate fairs. Since I am a TACRAO member, is this
possible?

Thanks,
Mackenzie

--

Mackenzie Burns

Program Coordinator - Texas

SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY

Office of Admission

One North Grand Boulevard

Room 119

St. Louis, MO 63103

DIRECT: (281) 501-8566

CELL: (314) 915-5951

FAX: (314) 977-7136

EMAIL: burnsma at slu.edu

<https://www.facebook.com/slu.ambassadors?fref=ts&ref=br_tf>
<https://twitter.com/the_Billiken>  <http://instagram.com/sluambassadors>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/SaintLouisUniversity> [image:
http://www.collegeweeklive.com/signup.html#/AOSaintLouisUniversity?refcode=C+OL_ST_LOUIS_AO_EMAIL]
<http://www.collegeweeklive.com/signup.html#/AOSaintLouisUniversity?refcode=C+OL_ST_LOUIS_AO_EMAIL>
This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is or may be
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE
PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of
the Addressee(s) named herein.  If you are not the intended recipient, an
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to an addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying or distributing any
part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
electronic mail message in error, please contact us immediately and take
the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer
system.  Thank you.