[TACRAO] Listserv Friday Quick Question

Vasquez, Amanda avasquez6 at utep.edu
Fri Jul 31 14:55:52 CDT 2015

Same at UTEP -- the only condition under which we would exclude transfer credit is if the student sought admission/readmission under academic fresh start.

Amanda Vasquez, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President, Enrollment Services
The University of Texas at El Paso
Mike Loya Academic Services Building, Room 102
500 W. University Ave., El Paso, Texas 79968
O: 915.747.8969
E: avasquez6 at utep.edu

[cid:9B910E0B-6C0F-4495-A0C2-857657F91456]