[TACRAO] Listserv Core Curriculum Math Question

Lawson, Rachel Ms. LAWSON at tarleton.edu
Thu Jul 30 16:55:33 CDT 2015

Hello All!

I have a question in regards to core curriculum.

I have a student who is transferring into us that has credit from a community college back in the 80's. At the time, this community college deemed a Liberal Arts for Mathematics I course to be core  on the students transcript. This course is below developmental math and college algebra. Would your institution still say this is core complete knowing it is under college algebra?

Thank you in advance!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CED0D6.E0F0A890]

Rachel Lawson
Transfer Services Coordinator, Undergraduate Admissions
lawson at tarleton.edu<mailto:lawson at tarleton.edu> *  www.tarleton.edu/admissions<http://www.tarleton.edu/admissions>
P: (254) 968-9353 *  Fax: (254) 968-9951
Box T-0030, Stephenville TX 76402

Belief  *  Adaptability  *  Relator  *  Arranger  *  Responsibility

StrengthsQuest(tm)

Undergraduate Admissions is a part of the Division of Enrollment Management