[TACRAO] Listserv Available Position - TAMU - Banner Analyst and Support for Admissions

Sean Cargo scargo at tamu.edu
Thu Jul 30 08:50:47 CDT 2015

Greetings TACRAO!

Texas A&M has an open position for a Business / Functional Analyst
supporting our Banner System for the Admissions and Recruiting areas.

Salary will be around 50K (depends on qualifications).

If you are interested, please check out the position:

https://jobpath.tamu.edu/postings/85324

TAMU Job Search:           https://jobpath.tamu.edu/postings/search

Posting Number:              S01064FY15

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Sean

Sean Cargo  |  EIS Senior Functional Lead

Enterprise Information Systems  |  Texas A&M University

979.458.3371 - Office  |  979.862.7467 - Fax  |  scargo at tamu.edu

www.tamu.edu