[TACRAO] Listserv Houston I TACRAO Update

Rodriguez, Max mrodri54 at Central.UH.EDU
Wed Jul 29 11:32:14 CDT 2015

Hello,

A new fair has been added to the Houston I TACRAO week. The details are as follows:

Concordia Lutheran College Fair
Held at: Concordia Lutheran High School
700 E. Main, Tomball, TX  77375
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
1:00PM-3:00PM

This fair has been added to the TACRAO calendar.

Thank you,

Max Rodriguez
Freshman Admissions Coordinator
The Office of Admissions
University of Houston
mrodriguez45 at uh.edu<mailto:mrodriguez45 at uh.edu>
713.743.4870
[cid:image001.png at 01D0C9F2.372318E0]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email from the University of Houston may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. If you receive this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.