[TACRAO] Listserv Feedback requested

Christine Bowman bowmanc at southwestern.edu
Fri Jul 24 07:36:58 CDT 2015

Sherry,

I don't know how many responses you received, but we have found chegg to be
a more productive resource than some of our other sources,but will be
analyzing again this next year.  It has been within the top 10 source
producers for us.

Christine Bowman

Christine D. Bowman, MEd
Dean of Admission and Enrollment Services
Southwestern University
1001 E. University Ave.
Georgetown, TX  78626
800.252.3166