[TACRAO] Listserv Information Survey: Internal and ExternalRequests for Statistics

Jerry Martinez Jerry.Martinez at utb.edu
Wed Jul 22 11:24:59 CDT 2015

At UTB it was a combination of both.

The Registrar's Office would handle all external student directory requests. This created a nice little revenue stream for our office. Our office would also handle ad hoc internal request for enrollment stats, graduation stats, etc.

IR would process request for 'official' counts of enrollment, first time freshman counts, etc.

Jerry Martinez
Assistant Registrar
The University of Texas at Brownsville
Associate University Registrar
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley