[TACRAO] Listserv Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI) -- TACRAO 2015 Community College Summer Meeting

Ford, Brandi M Brandi.M.Ford at lonestar.edu
Mon Jul 20 10:38:18 CDT 2015

Thank you to all who joined us for Thursday night's reception and Friday morning's presentation at this year's TACRAO Community College Summer Meeting in Austin, Texas!

If you or a colleague wants a copy of the presentation and Reverse Transfer Service Technical Implementation Guide, please e-mail me at brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu<mailto:brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu> and I will provide these materials to you.

We appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you again in Houston, Texas, at the TACRAO 2015 Annual Conference!

Take care,

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D0C2D8.30A3CCB0]

Brandi M. Ford, MA
Program Manager, Reverse Transfer