[TACRAO] Listserv Houston I TACRAO Update

Rodriguez, Max mrodri54 at Central.UH.EDU
Wed Jul 15 14:56:40 CDT 2015

Hello,

A new fair has been added to the Houston I TACRAO schedule:

Harmony School of Advancement
Thursday, October 1, 2015
1:00PM-3:00PM
3171 N. Sam Houston Pkwy W.
Houston, TX  77038

Max Rodriguez
Freshman Admissions Coordinator
The Office of Admissions
University of Houston
mrodriguez45 at uh.edu<mailto:mrodriguez45 at uh.edu>
713.743.4870
[cid:image001.png at 01D0BF0D.BF447880]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email from the University of Houston may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. If you receive this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.