[TACRAO] Listserv Summer 2015 Newsletter

Sherry Benoit sherry.wells at lamar.edu
Thu Jul 9 14:54:20 CDT 2015

Great job Berri, regional editors, and TEC!

Sherry Benoit, Ed.D.
Associate Vice-President for Strategic Enrollment Management
Lamar University
PO Box 11781
Beaumont TX 77710
409-880-1718 Office
409-880-7515 Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including
attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of
confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under
Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and delete this e-mail from your system.