[TACRAO] Listserv Houston I, II & III Updates

Rodriguez, Max mrodri54 at Central.UH.EDU
Wed Jul 8 12:42:54 CDT 2015

Hello,

The following are some new additions to the Houston TACRAO weeks. They are as follows:

*         HCC-Southwest

o   Monday, September 28, 2015 10AM-1PM

*         HCC-Central

o   Tuesday, September 29, 2015 10AM-1PM

*         HCC-Northeast

o   Thursday, October 1, 2015 10AM-1PM

*         New Caney ISD

o   Friday, October 2, 2015 8:30AM-11AM

*         HCC-Northwest

o   Monday, October 5, 2015 10AM-1PM

*         HCC-Southeast

o   Monday, October 5, 2015 10AM-1PM

I've also begun to schedule fairs for the Houston III week, being held February 1-6, 2016.

*         Lone Star College Fair

o   Tuesday, February 2, 2016 10AM-1PM

All of these fairs and their details can be found on the TACRAO website. I will continue to provide updates as they become available.

Thank you,

Max Rodriguez
Freshman Admissions Coordinator
The Office of Admissions
University of Houston
mrodriguez45 at uh.edu<mailto:mrodriguez45 at uh.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D0B97B.4844AA80]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email from the University of Houston may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. If you receive this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.