[TACRAO] Listserv Farewell

Matthew S. Hebbard mshebbar at southtexascollege.edu
Wed Jul 8 09:10:20 CDT 2015

Congratulations David!  We will miss you.  You will always be a part of the TACRAO family!  Thank you for your integrity, professionalism and selfless service for us over all of these years.

You are a great example to all of us because of your dedication to your family, faith and the profession.  I always appreciated your words of encouragement and am blessed to have you as a colleague and friend.  I will always remember the day we met in grad school in Dallas years ago and am grateful for the personal encouragement you have given me over the years. I look forward to seeing the great things you will accomplish in this next adventure.

Midlothian is a great town and I know you will make a tremendous impact in the community and in the lives of students.  I am going to miss our conversations at meetings but will definitely drop by your campus when I am in the northland!

Blessings to you and your beautiful family!   Please keep in touch and send us invites to your graduation ceremony!

Matt