[TACRAO] Listserv Farewell

O'Neal, Berri berrio at ucddowntown.org
Tue Jul 7 11:55:38 CDT 2015

What a great new role and opportunity for you!

We will miss you, David! I do hope to keep in touch - there is a great network of campus directors throughout the state! Do stay in touch with us!

Best wishes always -

Berri

Dr. Berri O'Neal
Executive Director
Universities Center at Dallas
1910 Pacific Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201
www.ucddowntown.org<http://www.ucddowntown.org/>
214-915-1900

Higher Education in the Heart of Downtown Dallas
[FaceBook_48x48]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Universities-Center-at-Dallas/192339860785064>[Twitter_48x48]<http://twitter.com/#!/UCD_Downtown>Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated."  ~ Oscar Wilde