[TACRAO] Listserv Farewell

Gilberto Becerra gbecerra at delmar.edu
Mon Jul 6 11:36:29 CDT 2015

Congrats David, best wishes on your new journey!

Gilberto Becerra, Jr.
Dean for Student Outreach
and Enrollment Services
Del Mar College
101 Baldwin Blvd.
Corpus Christi, Texas 78404-3897
O: 361-698-2474
F: 361-698-1684
M: 361-533-7009
gbecerra at delmar.edu<mailto:gbecerra at delmar.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D0B7DF.FFFAF050]<http://www.delmar.edu/>

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email, including attachments, may be
privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential as provided by law. The information in this email is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to the email message and immediately
return the email, attachments, and any and all copies to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient
of this email and received it in error, please be advised that you may be subject to civil liability for any
use of privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential information contained herein.

I wanted to send a quick email to my TACRAO family and bid a short farewell. I will be transitioning to a new position at Navarro College as the Director of Campus Operations for our Midlothian Campus. This is a wonderful and unexpected opportunity that finds me as I am nearing completion of my Ed.D and looking for a new administrative challenge. But I have to admit, this is bittersweet as it will take me out of TACRAO. For many years you have been a second family. I will certainly miss that. But I hope that our paths will cross occasionally. I certainly plan to keep up with some of my dearest friends no matter what! My email will remain the same should you ever wish to contact me.

Farewell TACRAO and thanks for the memories!

David

[cid:image003.png at 01D0B7DF.FFF87F50]

[https://navarrocollege-my.sharepoint.com/personal/adam_watson_navarrocollege_edu/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken=rcIhfTUES%2bEt%2f1FECNeGf3CGy8Q7%2bCC32tmL9Plmeak%3d&docid=041d7762cc8ad44439e4537317db0ff6b]