[TACRAO] Listserv Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI)

Jarrell, Karen Karen.Jarrell at untsystem.edu
Sun Jul 5 09:04:32 CDT 2015

Shelby,
UNT Dallas is in!
Karen Jarrell

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 2, 2015, at 9:28 AM, Stanfield, Shelby <s.stanfield at austin.utexas.edu<mailto:s.stanfield at austin.utexas.edu>> wrote:

Dear TACRAO Colleagues,

The University of Texas at Austin has partnered with Lone Star College and the University of Texas System under the Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI), and I serve on the Advisory Group for the initiative.

Under TRTI, we have been working with the National Student Clearinghouse to develop technology that will streamline Reverse Transfer.  Through this process, the technology will help ease fiscal and personnel constraints, while meeting the state's expectations for Reverse Transfer.  All two- and four-year institutions are invited to participate in the initiative.

As participation in TRTI grows, we will continue to address the challenges and embrace the successes of implementing Reverse Transfer in the state of Texas.

To learn more about Reverse Transfer and the TRTI, see http://www.reversetransfer.org/ or feel free to contact Brandi M. Ford, M.A., Program Manager, Reverse Transfer at Lone Star College.  Her e-mail address is Brandi.M.Ford at LoneStar.edu<mailto:Brandi.M.Ford at LoneStar.edu> and her telephone number is 281.290.1861.

Thank you for your consideration, and we hope you will join us in the Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative.

Best,
Shelby

V. Shelby Stanfield
Vice Provost and University Registrar
University of Texas at Austin | Main Building Room 1 | Austin, Texas 78713
512.475.7510 office | 512.475.7515 fax | registrar.utexas.edu<http://registrar.utexas.edu>
s.stanfield at austin.utexas.edu<mailto:s.stanfield at austin.utexas.edu>

Office of the Registrar:  Service, Accuracy, Integrity
Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/UTRegistrar>  <image001.png>