[TACRAO] Listserv Non-Payment Question

Miller, Patrick p.miller at tcu.edu
Mon Aug 31 11:21:33 CDT 2015

We do not have a hard calendar for dropping students for non-payment.  In general, we expend a great deal of effort trying to notify students of their obligation and the immediate consequences of failing to make appropriate payments.  Part of that effort is dedicated to getting the student to work with Financial Aid to identify paths to financial success.  These efforts usually begin a week or two before classes begin and culminate with the cancellation of 5 to 10 students on about the third class day.

"If you're going to be dumb you gotta be tough."

Pat

Patrick Miller
Registrar and Director of Enrollment Management
TCU