[TACRAO] Listserv Non-Payment Question

Vasquez, Amanda avasquez6 at utep.edu
Mon Aug 31 11:15:18 CDT 2015

Thanks, Bobby!  Yes, I'll share results with the list serv.

Best,

Amanda Vasquez, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President, Enrollment Services
The University of Texas at El Paso
Mike Loya Academic Services Building, Room 102
500 W. University Ave., El Paso, Texas 79968
O: 915.747.8969
E: avasquez6 at utep.edu

[cid:115FFB55-B49E-419B-A6D1-79ABF0B90290]