[TACRAO] Listserv Houston I TACRAO Fair Addition

Rodriguez, Max mrodri54 at Central.UH.EDU
Fri Aug 28 09:47:56 CDT 2015

Hello,

There has been an addition to the Houston I TACRAO week. The details are as follows:

Furr High School and Reach Charter High School College Fair
Held at Furr High School
520 Mercury, Houston, TX  77035
Friday, October 2, 2015 2-4PM

Thank you,

Max Rodriguez
Freshman Admissions Coordinator
The Office of Admissions
University of Houston
mrodriguez45 at uh.edu<mailto:mrodriguez45 at uh.edu>
713.743.4870
[cid:image001.png at 01D0E176.9D97DBB0]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email from the University of Houston may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. If you receive this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.