[TACRAO] Listserv Fred Russell SEM Scholarships for TACRAO 2015: Applications Now Being Accepted

Ginnifer Cie Gee Ginnifer.Gee at utsa.edu
Mon Aug 24 10:28:10 CDT 2015

All,

The Strategic Enrollment Management Committee is happy to announce that we have begun accepting applications for the Fred Russell Strategic Enrollment Management Scholarship for the 2015 TACRAO Conference in Houston.

What is this?
- The scholarship is designed to further professional development in the association by members who may be future leaders active in TACRAO. It provides a scholarship to help cover some of the cost of attendance for the conference.

Who can apply?
-The scholarship is open to 1st time attendees of the TACRAO conference.

When is the deadline?
-All applications must be received by Friday, September 11th.

Attached you'll find the application, a general information sheet, and a flier that you may share with anyone you believe might be interested.  Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

You may submit all application directly to Ginnifer.Gee at utsa.edu<mailto:Ginnifer.Gee at utsa.edu>

Cié Gee
Director of Registration and Records
Office of the Registrar