[TACRAO] Listserv WGU Articulations

Lawson, Rachel Ms. LAWSON at tarleton.edu
Thu Aug 20 09:22:54 CDT 2015

Good Morning TACRAO!

I would like to ask how your institution awards credit for Western Governors University coursework? How do you know if it meets core requirements? Has anyone found their core curriculum online? If so, would you mind sharing that with me? Thank you in advance and I wish all of you a very blessed day!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CED0D6.E0F0A890]

Rachel Lawson
Transfer Services Coordinator, Undergraduate Admissions
Staff Council Representative
lawson at tarleton.edu<mailto:lawson at tarleton.edu> *  www.tarleton.edu/admissions<http://www.tarleton.edu/admissions>
P: (254) 968-9353 *  Fax: (254) 968-9951
Box T-0030, Stephenville TX 76402

Belief  *  Adaptability  *  Relator  *  Arranger  *  Responsibility

StrengthsQuest(tm)

Undergraduate Admissions is a part of the Division of Enrollment Management