[TACRAO] Listserv Your Newly Elected Slate of Officers for the TACRAO Executive Committee

Garza, Rebecca RGarza at dcccd.edu
Wed Aug 19 09:27:45 CDT 2015

Congratulations to all!

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Charles Kettlewell
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 1:27 PM
To: TACRAO at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Your Newly Elected Slate of Officers for the TACRAO Executive Committee

Fellow TACRAO members,

I am delighted to report to you that all the votes have been cast and tabulated.  Your duly elected incoming officer slate for the TACRAO Executive Committee is:

President-Elect:
Irene Robinson, Registrar
Alvin Community College

Vice-President for Admissions:
Leticia Bazan, Director of Student Recruitment & New Student Programs
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi

Secretary:
Michelle Walker, Senior Associate Director of Admissions
Texas A&M University

On behalf of all of TACRAO, I extend my sincere congratulations not just to these fine professionals, but to the membership as a whole for your wisdom in electing such deserving people.  Please join me in welcoming them to the 2015-2016 TACRAO Executive Committee where they will be installed into their new offices during the 2015 Annual Business Meeting.

Additionally, please join me in expressing our gratitude to the Nominations and Elections Committee for their dedicated efforts to put forth these three new officers from the countless qualified people within our organization.  Special thanks to Chair Bobby Lothringer (Texas Woman's University), Trey Hattaway (Kilgore College), Andi Liner (Blinn College), Cindy Hess (Tarleton State University), and Tana Miller (West Texas A&M University).

We look forward to seeing all of you at the Annual Meeting in Houston, November 8-11.  Don't forget to register soon (the registration fee goes up October 10!).  For more information see the Annual Meeting webpage at http://www.tacrao.org/news/2015-annual-conference.

Chuck

Charles L. Kettlewell
Registrar and Director of Student Financial Aid
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX  75390-9096
Ph: 214-648-3606
Fx: 214-648-3289

TACRAO President 2015
[cid:image001.png at 01D0DA61.4DA6E310]
Reaching New Heights Through Innovation, Imagination and Collaboration
November 8-11, 2015 - Houston Hyatt Regency

UT Southwestern

Medical Center

The future of medicine, today.