[TACRAO] Listserv Direct reporting to NSLDS

Williams, Shannon L swilliams at uta.edu
Tue Aug 18 07:52:46 CDT 2015

UT Arlington is in the preliminary phase of exploring direct enrollment reporting to NSLDS.  This could mean that we would discontinue our enrollment reporting relationship with National Student Clearinghouse.  Have any other institutions considered this, or are doing this?  If so, could you share the considerations that you are looking at?  Thanks

Shannon Williams
Director of Student Services
Office of Admissions, Records and Registration
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19088, 701 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019
817.272.6105 direct
swilliams at uta.edu<mailto:swilliams at uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/aao/recordsandregistration/

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0D98A.DEF6B9D0]